Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Craft and Quilt Fair

I went to the Craft and Qulit Fair today....and there is usually some lovely quilts to see.

This year there were so many innovative and truely stunning or beautiful quilts it was awe inspiring! There were many I would have happily taken home.

I LOVE quilting fabrics - much like the way I LOVE scrapbooking papers. I often wish many of the quilting materials were paper.

Some companies are cross selling their designs in scrapbooking paper and quilting fabrics. Fantastic!! I see many designs I'd love to have to play with.

Off to Stamp Art Studio tomorrow night and I'm at Arnold's all day Saturday so I will see quite a few of you soon. Hope you are in the mood for some fun and creativity!!

Happy scrapping,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails