Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting creative at Arnold's

The accordion fold book my sister Bin & I made for our cousin Chase’s birthday was a huge success! She loved it.

Titled “10 Things We Share” we filled it with bright colours, flowers, bling and photos from childhood to now. Lots of laughs coming up with the 10 things....I’m so glad it’s made and sent. We started it last year! Well, life has a way of giving you other distractions, doesn’t it?




I’ve been working very hard on my teaching samples for Arnold’s Scrapbook & Craft Supplies and getting very inspired.

My first class is Saturday 10 October at 10am-12pm and titled “You Make My Heart Happy”.
It's fun and funky, lots of hot pink and lime. It combines colour pizzazz, pattern, swirls, ribbon, flowers and bling, of course! Check out Arnold's site at http://scrapbooking.arnolds.net.au/

Here's a detail from another I'm working on using My Mind's Eye paper. I've gone rich tones of steel blue, olive and sandstone for my photos of Bell's Beach along the Great Ocean Road.


Check out the Arnold's box in the sidebar for more...
Please read the post after this one if you haven't read about the fraud email pretending to be from me... Remember to email me with your email details at liveoutloud43@y7mail.com
Now...back to the workshop,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails