Thursday, October 1, 2009

Layouts galore!

Hi everyone...I've made heaps of new layouts for Arnolds and Stamp Art Studio.


In fact I've even got ahead with some for November. What next?!!! A lotto win?

I've included a few details of pages from Arnold's Scrapbook & Craft Supplies ( http://scrapbooking.arnolds.net.au/) so you can get a hint of what I've been up to. Lots of fab Bo Bunny papers.



I picked up some of the new Kaiser paper range yesterday too, so look out! I grabbed the purple and green floral paper and the new travel range because tomorrow I'm off to Floriade. Yay!

I loved the vintage Christmas paper and had to get a few sheets to play with there. I see some visits to Christmas past in those pages.

Can't wait to be snapping a few 100 or 1000 photos of tulips and flowers Saturday morning. It's supposed to be cold & raining. Ha! Lindy & I have a brolly and will not be deterred (too much). Top of 15 degrees celcius forecast for that day. Oh well...

Have a great week and I'll be back from tulip heaven soon,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails