Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally back!

Floriade was wonderful! Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do.


Only thing was the cold, dark wet weather. Brrr! The light was so poor many of the photos were just not good enough (for me!).


I was exhausted when we got back and am still tired, but there's been so much happening. I started at Arnold's and that was great fun. Here's a photo of the great gals in my first class: You Make My Heart Happy. Their pages looked fab. That's Jan's page (the birthday gal).


I'm also working furiously on my cousin's wedding invitations. That's taking up HOURS. Note to self: check how many inviations you have to make before saying yes!

PLUS I've been making pages for classes, drawing sketches and making handouts and kits. Sorry to all my mates who must be feeling woefully neglected. ..kinda like this blog. :-))

Well, cheers everyone! See some of you at class at Arnold's tonight. What a hoot!

Just ONE more photo...
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails