Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coffee with the Gals

The last Thursday of each month is coffee with the gals - we all met through scrapbooking & card making! When we can we get together and crop/create, but coffee is a set date. Whoever can make it comes along.




I always look forward to it. It's great to catch up, laugh & share. We enjoy it when someone brings "show and tell" - photos, layouts, cards, craft shopping, etc - all is good.

Because I've been so productive this week I brought a heap of layouts to share. Sharing of a different kind tomorrow as I'm teaching class at Stamp Art Studio at Aspley.



I'm off housesitting from Monday for 8 weeks while a friend goes on a round Australia trip with her family. Have a fab time Shaz. Can't wait to see the photos! I'll be blogging & scrapping in another postcode. Ahh, the beauty of technology!


Happy June-July hols,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails