Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scrapping good time

Well, I have completed 3 pages over the last week and a half. Yay!



I also printed off a heap of photos to scrap when I get the chance. This is a detail from a class I'm teaching Friday (26 June 09) at Stamp Art Studio called Ribbon Wrap Up. I really love the new K&Co papers Madeline series. Yummy. Yes, I did some cutting out! I must have had a brain burn of some kind.


I've been working on the Happiness Is... wooden album for the next Create For A Cause day too. So far we have fancy journalling blocks & words, quotes and pattern papers. A friend is cutting the album sheets in his "spare" time which means before work when it's still dark. Thanks Geoff. Keep your eyes on that cutting blade!


Hi to Jonelle & Yvonne who ran into my sister Belinda in Burpengary recently. I feel like we are all part of a special club after that fantastic fundraising effort. We sure had fun!


Happy scrapping,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails