Monday, November 16, 2009

Classes here & there!

Went to my first Christmas party of the season Friday night! Yes, it's already starting. Here I am with friends Maria & Maria. We all volunteer our time and skills to the Friends of the Library in the Caboolture region.



It was lots of fun and the dinner and entertainment was great. Sugar, a 3-woman singing and dancing act, sang songs from the 40s right through to the 80s. I loved the 70s & 80s bit best!


Thanks to Glenda who told me how useful it is for her to look up where & when I'm teaching so she can plan in advance.




That's better organised than me at the moment I can tell you! Will be trying very hard today to update the class dates. I've included some pics of some of the lovely ladies (some are off grabbing paper & card) from Saturday's class at Stamp Art Studio. We got heaps done!


Hope to see you in class sometime too!

Have a great week,

Jane


Related Posts with Thumbnails