Friday, May 21, 2010

Beginning the Joy

How many of us remember when we first started doing paper crafts??


Do you remember how much fun it was to leap into something new and creative? Some are very nervous of making a 'mistake' or not being 'good enough'. Some just take a flying leap and go for it.




Whatever your approach it's nice to know many are still discovering their creative side through paper arts, and finding joy through self expression. I can only encourage you to share this side of yourself with others!


I have to say I truly enjoy that moment when a beginner's eyes light up and they smile when they see just what they can do with a little guided help. That is the reward.


So tomorrow I have a class for beginners at Arnold's Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies, but really it's for anyone who wants to learn a bit more or wants a helping hand. And do you know I am really looking forward to it? I always do! It means more scrapbookers and paper crafts lovers join us and that can only be a good thing!


Have a lovely weekend all,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails