Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cards and crops


Another day of getting creative for upcoming classes...

The card uses a tulip stamp and I have only inked the stem and leaf with Chalk ink in Tea Leaves. The paper flower was pale blue and I added 2 shades of aqua or teal also in chalk inks.


I added the tiny butterfly with a foam pop dot and 2 more inside with the sentiment. Yes, that is a tiny aqua gem on the dot of the 'j' in "just".

The sentiment "Just because..." continues inside with "I miss you".

The card below uses the same stamp and idea in another way.


Off to give a class at Arnold's Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies at Rothwell tomorrow, then giving a card class Friday and finally on Saturday a day spent with my friend Sharon playing with our new Copic pens, stamps, and Sharon's Cricut and Big Shot.

Yes, it's hard work, but someone's got to do it!

Loving yellow at the moment! What are you in to??

See the colours around you,
Jane


Related Posts with Thumbnails