Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy heritage scrappers!

Hi all!


Last night was heritage and vintage night at Stamp Art Studio for 8 happy scrappers and me too.

Thanks to all the girls - Jo, Lesley, Maxine, Dot, Glenda, Margaret, Alison and Mandy. It was Mandy's first night at Stamp Art Studio and she tells me she will be back to play again.



We certainly used lots of gorgeous stuff from Basic Grey, Websters Pages and Prima. Rosemary, the lovely owner of Stamp Art Studio, was busy ordering more as some of the new papers have already disappeared after last night's fun. Sorry everyone... :)
Anyway I'll be back there all day Saturday with a quick sketch style class and a travel theme class, and then back Tuesday night too. Maybe I should set up a camp bed???
Looking forward to seeing my regulars and a few newbies too!
Have a great weekend,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails