Friday, July 9, 2010

Card fun...with Jane


Did you read Dick and Dora at primary school? I always remember the book being called Fun With Dick and Dora. I remember they had pets: Nip the dog and Fluff the kitten.

No, I haven't regressed to childhood, the Card Fun with Jane made me think of it. I do have a double page layout about my love of reading and the books I loved as a child. I wasn't a dolly girl, I wanted books! I loved The Famous Five and the Secret Seven, Nancy Drew, Trixie Beldon and even the Hardy Boys.

Anyway, my point, and I do have one (;-) is that today's class was fun and many thanks to Gwen, Jan, Karen and Dawn. Pat on the back to the ladies who had last minute problems and couldn't come. Rest assured girls, we ate your cake too.

The last card is one we made today and I promised to highlight on this blog how you can simply change something to make it look different.

Tomorrow is a crop with friends...oh the joys of creativity, girlfriends, laughter and cake!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Jane



Related Posts with Thumbnails