Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lots of layouts


Yes! New pages have been made...I worked my butt off today :-) I need to get lots of layouts underway for upcoming classes AND get some new ideas together for the card kit classes.

It took ages for me to select the photos I might use next...there's always so many to choose from! I don't have a system, I just dip in anywhere and grab something that appeals to me at that moment.


The photo is a favourite layout from this time of year in 2008! I still have Great Ocean Road photos left to scrap (trip-Jan 2008)...

Colours I've been working with are pink (surprise!), green, brown and even orange today - and not all on the one page I might add.

My subjects have been me, a friend, dusk and a lovely old heritage photo featuring my maternal grandmother when she was only 21.

A good day, but I am tired and my neck feels a little sore. Scrapper's neck is a new syndrome right? Many of you have it too.

Stay warm at the scrap table,
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails