Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday already...



The weeks are flying by...and I always think "AHHHHHHHHHH!" when those pesky Christmas in July classes start being advertised. The momentum will start picking up now, so get creative!

In this photo left to right: Margaret, Alison, Lorraine and Glenda.


I promised photos of the ladies at my Saturday class and here are 8 of them, sorry Diane and Anna. I forgot to take more photos to capture you all. Not as funny as my other mistake though...

In this photo left to right: Tanya, Lorraine, Sharon and Lesley.

Margaret informs me early on that there is a mistake in the handout for the first class. I think, "Darn, not again!" She encourages me to look at it...and I find that instead of three separate drawings there are 3 drawings but 2 are of the same layout. LOL

So I drew a quick copy of the 'missing layout' and copied it for them all. Remember girls, if you want the 'proper' drawing just email me at liveoutloud43@y7mail.com

Well I had the giggles after that and we had a great day where I got them all working very hard and laughing our way through the day. I came home with a stack of new papers from Stamp Art Studio too.

But I have to add one more thing - it's my birthday Wednesday and I finally got my Cricut Expressions machine off layby because everyone is chipping in for my gift! Yay! Tracy at Arnold's was very happy for me. Thanks :) I will be 44. I think that's quadruple trouble.

Be happy,
Jane



Related Posts with Thumbnails