Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cameras at the ready!

Look out Brisbane! Lindy & I are planning a trip to the Roma Street Parklands this morning. I've never been. Of course we are taking our cameras...



The weather looks fab, I have space on the memory for 600 large photos and I packed my walking shoes. I have also picked great company! I enjoy taking off, wandering and looking at nature. The photo below is a fave from Pickering Point, Warnambool from a stroll we gals took on our Great Ocean Road trip in 2008. Gotta love that twilight in Victoria - this is 8pm.



Many of you will know I love gardens and flowers, photography and friends, so I am feeling a pleasant vibe looking forward to the morning. I think that would be a good title for a page "Flowers, friends and fotos" for me. Hmm...



Lindy's picking me up soon so must go finish getting ready - my camera and senses await!



In anticipation,

Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails