Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out & Shake it All About

Ok, ages since I last blogged.

I've been housesitting, babysitting, cooking, working, drawing sketches, planning, typing up handouts, baking cakes and bread, spending a creative day with my sister, celebrating a friend's birthday, researching a new notebook computer, organising a loan, getting a tattoo (fake), looking after a friend's dog & giving my pets a little time, taking photos, reading, sleeping and eating. I even managed to watch a little tv.


Just the usual mostly!

Work Saturday was such fun. We were so busy that I was exhausted after & looking forward to doing nothing. HA! See you all for August's classes gals! The pages are made & I want to start on September's.

So anyway I have a page floating around in my mind about seasons. How do you show winter in sunny SE Queensland?? All we do is put a cardy on & ta dah, you are covered for winter. There's no snow and you're flat out finding autumn leaves. Maybe a photo of a thermometer showing a brisk 15 degrees Celcius? Maybe a fire or heater glowing brightly??


This tree at a friend's home seemed to fit the bill so a quick snap later I think it says "winter". I cover spring frequently because of my love of spring flowers...I'll have to consider summer. That would be airconditioners and sunburn!

Hope you get a little seasonal inspiration!
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails