Thursday, July 23, 2009

''D'' Day

No not the end of WW2, something much lighter...


Today was DIVA Day. I received 2, count 'em, 2, gift cards to spend at Diva. I love gift cards and I love jewellry & you guessed it, I lo-oove Diva. It's such fun.




So this morning I got up and took the bus into the city to go visit the Diva warehouse (near Coles) and the Diva store in the Myer centre. I enjoyed myself thoroughly - and thanks to the great gals working there who enjoyed helping me spend my money: Bailey, Dominique & Kat.





It's been AGES since I visited the city so I thought I'd go for total indulgence and head off to Borders to browse my other idea of heaven (BIG bookstore full of books). Got quite a surprise when I saw it wasn't Borders any longer, but discount books & gifts. Apparently the change took place just 3 weeks ago. My timing is pretty poor!


What do you love getting as a gift? What are your passions? I've already scrapped pages about books I love, favourite childhood books, plus my teapot collection, Christmas baubles and many handbags. I also have a page title "Accessorize yourself" with a photo with jewels, handbags etc all in purple and me with a big grin.


Take some photos of your fave stuff and scrap it. It's great to show something about yourself as an expression of your personality. I must scan some of these pages and post them for you all to take a squiz.
Blinged & beautiful,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails