Friday, July 31, 2009

New Look

Every now and then you get bored and need a new look right? Well, here we are trying one out for the blog. It may change yet...just like my hair, always varying every couple of months!



Been busy and made 3 pages in one day. My neck is killing me. Here's the last quick one I whipped up last night. Amelie is soooo cute - says her biased aunty. I used the Lemonade papers from Basic Grey.




Lindy & my trip to the Roma Street Parkland was fabulous! What a lovely space and so pleasant to wander around. We spent almost 5 hours snapping away, having a cuppa & lunch...

Between us we took 833 photos. Over 5 hours that's 1 every 20 seconds. Hmm. Well, I've winnowed them down with a very mean hand & I want to print 298 of them. Oh well, more to scrap. Lindy all ready has scrapped some! Amazing. Check it out at http://wwwjustanotherday.blogspot.com/2009/07/challange-at-sweetie-sketches.html


Hope you have something nice planned for the weekend. I'm having a creative day with friends tomorrow to celebrate Lindy's birthday. I have taken over the whole kitchen table so I must make room for the gals to scrap & stamp too.


Find some time for fun,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails