Friday, June 11, 2010

Flower Power!


Thanks to the lovely ladies in my card class at Burpengary library today: Amanda, Kerryn, Shirley, Jan, Gwen, Joan, Jeanette, Dawn and Robyn.

I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much, but I do. We all made 3 cards with a floral theme.
Apparently I gave them some ideas they say they never thought of....thanks girls! I look forward to the next one.


Speaking of crafty, its the Scrapbook and Papercraft expo at the Brisbane Convention Centre at Southbank this long weekend. No doubt heaps of you will be going in for a look and a little retail therapy. Come say hi, I will be at the Heaven Scent stand (No 71) helping out all weekend.

If you want to know more click here http://www.scrapbookexpo.com.au/Brisbane2010/

I hope to get a look at some of the fabulous things on offer...don't you love being creative? So much to play with :-)

Happy weekend all,
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails