Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Scrappy Feeling


We had a great afternoon at Arnold's Scrapbook and Craft Supplies http://scrapbooking.arnolds.net.au/ at a class designed for every level of scrapbooker.

I run a class where you bring any photo or photos you like and I help you turn them into lovely layouts! What could be easier? Of course, having taught scrapbooking and craft for 7 years I have heaps to share - including layouts, sketches and help choosing paper, card and accents.

Leisl, Debbie and Cath were great company and very enthusiastic women. We enjoyed the class and made some fantastic pages. Robyn kindly took this photo of us! (That's the rather shy Leisl hiding behind some layouts.)

I bought a few more Copic pens (a new addiction) and plan on getting some time to colour in - um, I mean time to work hard at creating things to share. Yes, that sounds more like it :)

Hope your Saturday was as nice as mine and see you soon at Arnold's, Stamp Art Studio or the Burpengary Library. Oh and don't forget the card class at my workshop too! Details are in the right hand column.

Make Sunday your day,
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails