Friday, June 25, 2010

Thursday night creativity



Well it was a full house at Stamp Art Studio again last night...


and thanks to the lovely ladies who came to learn something about colour Jane-style. Thanks especially to Maureen who asked great questions, something I thrive on.

I think quite a few of us get stuck in a rut of using our favourite colours over and over and hardly ever push outside our comfort zone. And just to prove my point the layout above is orange and yellow - 2 colours I hardly ever use. I am always happy to get you looking at colour differently.

I love it when students say, "I would never have thought of using those colours but it looks fantastic!" That is a great reward for me.

Thanks again to Alison, Margaret, Lesley, Glenda, Tanya, Mia, Maureen and Wendy. I had lots of fun.

Rosemary, the lovely owner of Stamp Art Studio, tells me there aren't too many spots left for my July classes, so contact Stamp Art Studio soon if you want to grab the last spaces!

Tomorrow I will be teaching at Arnold's again so I will see some of you there.

Have a great weekend,
Jane



Related Posts with Thumbnails