Monday, June 21, 2010

Saturday fun at Stamp Art Studio

What a great day at Stamp Art Studio... (click the title of this post to go to Stamp Art Studio!)

This page is one I used during class of the lovely flowers at Floriade in Canberra. Lots of fabulous interpretations of my sketch and ideas gals - well done!

We scrapped all day and made 3 single pages and 2 double page spreads! Lots of photos are now in new layouts. It's so easy in a class, especially if you would like a hand selecting paper and card.


As you know, I provide the sketches and a sample of my interpretation of that sketch. It makes it a usre thing that you will get variety and NOT get stuck in a rut doing the same old same old.


Hi to all the ladies who attended class, and these are photos taken during the Multiphoto Magic class. Thanks to Margaret, Alison, Jo, Glenda, Tanya, Belinda, Lorraine and Sharon who posed for the photos good naturedly.

See some of you Thursday night for the Colour My World class too! Oh you know I love colour so i bet I get a 'bit' enthusiastic!
Smiling at the winter sunshine,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails