Monday, August 3, 2009

Sounds of heavy machinery

The house behind here is doing some major renos with a grader EARLY. I'm not fond of early UNLESS I have somewhere fab to go.





I took this morning to make another layout to the lilting sounds of constant heavy machinery. It is loosely inspired by a Prima sketch. Check them out at http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2009/06/julys-build-a-page-is-here.html



The colours of the photo were bit of a shocker, but who could resist such 'messy' photos? I chose the orange & yellow to bring out the sauce and because I get tired of scrapping in pink!



Very rare for me to scrap in yellow or orange so it made a nice change. I'm planning some 'green' pages next. However this afternoon's photos of peach blossom mean another pink page is only a step away!



Happy scrapping all,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails