Friday, August 21, 2009

Wedding count down


Weddings! No, not me...my cousin, in January 2010.

Have been to so many stores to find the papers etc that Chase wants for her wedding invitations - you know how that can be. It's made harder by the fact that she is in Melbourne & had no specific idea of what she wanted.




So here's a rough trial based on her email pictures...this is not to be it though. I have a few more suggestions from her.


Mum on the other hand has been making someone's wedding cake and they are popping fresh purple irises on top. It's very delicate and sweet.



Another cousin is getting married in a couple of weeks time and mum's making that cake too. Ivory roses for that one.


Meanwhile I've had NO CHANCE of being creative since I returned home. Too busy with visitors, Amelie and getting ready for work tomorrow. I'll be creative then!

Happy weekend,
Jane
Related Posts with Thumbnails