Thursday, August 27, 2009

Missing the Great Ocean Road

I'm missing the fabulous travels and photography of the Great Ocean Road trip we did in January 2008! Lucky we're off to Floriade in Canberra in October for a few days...

So, I'm going to have to get out all the photos I haven't scrapped from that trip - and there are hundreds! Here is a pic of a layout I've already done and the original sketch. It works really well with lots of different styles so give it a go!

Had a great couple of days staying over with my sister Bin & niece Amelie. All girls together. Love how Amelie calls me "Aunty Daney" now. And I had a great afternoon with the gals at our cuppa catch up. It was fully dark when we left!


Hope you're all NOT having computer problems like me!


Happy technology,
Jane


Related Posts with Thumbnails